Rules Around the Fire
- If you would like to make an offering please approach one of our fire keepers before approaching the inner ring of the fire.
- Trash and cigarette butts are expressly forbidden and disrespectful to the fire. If caught throwing trash into the fire, you may be asked to leave the festival. The staff provides ample hot pink cigarette butt containers around the camp and trash cans. Please use them.
- Be respectful of the Fire, the fire keepers/tenders and each other.
- Please, leave a clear path for the firekeepers to be able to reach the woodpile
- No standing on the stones in the inner ring, we like to see the wood burn, not you burn.
- Please do not block the marked fire safety lanes.
- Please listen to the Fire Keepers-if they tell you something, it's for your safety/well-being
- NO PERSONAL FIRES ON SITE