The Rules (Yes, we have to have some)
1) All attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
2) In keeping with the rules of the venue, NO SKYCLAD PERMITTED in public areas/ plain view.
3) Firearms/explosive/fireworks are strictly prohibited
4) Festival ID tokens must be visible at all times.
5) Trash cans, recycling bins and cigarette buckets are provided throughout the site. Use them! No littering on Our Mother!
6) The kitchen area of the dining hall is off limits to everyone except staff.
7) Please leave personal disagreements off site. Fighting, arguments/rude behavior will not be tolerated. AKA: don’t throw crap in the communal pool!
8) No personal fires. No fire wood brought in from off site.
9) Cabins and camp sites need to be left the way you found them. Please deposit your trash in the dumpsters. This includes trash cans offered in cabins.
10) Edged weapons should remain sheathed at all times. AKA: Don’t go swinging your swords around.
11) No pets. Pets are prohibited by site policy.
12) Due to Acoustics...sound travels. Especially near the Pavilion! We thank you kindly for using a respectful volume during concerts, rituals and workshops.
13) Violators of these rules will be subject to removal from site/event without refund.
14) There is no whining at EWF (read in Tom Hanks voice) Warriors do not whine.
15) We reserve the right to revise, tweak or add to these policies without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is the festival for 21 years of age and older?
- Guardianship and the Warrior Path are adult subjects. We create and hold safe, accountable, adult space for education, growth, healing and celebration.
- When was the festival started?
- Earth Warriors Festival: Return of the Guardians launched in 2008
- Can I bring my service animal to site?
- Our venue's policy is no pets, however registered service animals are a different story. If you have and need your registered service animal at site, please email us at email@example.com with the details so we can notify the camp. You will need to bring your service animal's registration papers to site.
- What is the terrain like at camp?
- The terrain at 4 H Camp Graham is mostly level. We suggest the attendees wear tie up shoes while on site. Golf cart shuttles are available throughout the event to help folks get around site quicker.
- Can I bring my camper/pop-up?
- Yes, just send us an email before September 21st with your name and the size of the camper. Registration will be notified with where to place you.