Vendors are accepted based on a jury-to-show format. We will need to see clear photos of your booth set-up and some of the products you would like to sell as well as a brief description of your shop and merchandise/service. Submissions and any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After reviewing your submission, someone from the EWF team will reach out to you.
- Vendors/Merchants must be paid attendees
- This is an outdoor/field vending location
- You must bring your own booth
- Electricity is NOT available
- Wi-Fi and cellular service are available in the field/vending area (Sprint tower on site)
- The festival's insurance does not cover your products. Merchants are encouraged to have their own insurance policies covering damage, loss of product, etc...
- Due to the size of Earth Warriors we try to limit duplicate vendor types (i.e.: 1 henna artist, 1 soap maker, etc...) that way all merchants make more money
- Your booth MUST be properly staked down.
- Merchants are permitted on site early at 10am onThursday. The Merchant coordinator will meet with you and show you to your assigned vend space.
- Merchant spaces are available in 2 different sizes:
- 10 foot by 10 foot
- 20 foot by 10 foot
- Merchants may have their vehicles parked behind booth/camp area for the securing of monies/merchandise/technology.
- We do NOT allow pay at the gate merchants.